Saturday, March 5, 2011

Oops

So those last 2 posts were accidentally published a little sooner than I really intended them to be.  I know I could always just delete and republish them, but that seems kinda silly. It does mean that there's going to be a short lull here for a week or two, though while I'm away from this blog for a while writing papers for classes.  Instead of spacing out my pre-written posts to fill that lull, I've prematurely shot my load and ended up with something of a mess on my hands.

When I get back, I'm going back to approaches to Superman, then we'll move on to other superheroes, including a bit of a historical picture of how Marvel came to be the second comic book company, and why the rivalry between the two companies is disingenuous.

I've also got reviews of a few great comics lined up, and a few other lists to sprinkle in there.

In the mean time, take a look through the archives, and ask questions, correct me, disagree with me, or tell me how great I am in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Great Tobias Funke reference. We've been rewatching that series lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally caught up with the blog, great reading.

    ReplyDelete